My Photo
Name:
Location: Sitting inside a TV truck, Somewhere, more then likely in the Southeastern region, United States

I am a grouchy, bald headed old fart filled with opinions and not the least bit shy about sharing them.

Monday, March 15, 2010

'twas the night before trial...

Port Huron, MI - The fates allowed me to witness Peter Watts' trial. Once the proceedings are over I will sit and start writing. My goal is to give an unvarnished account of the trial. After which I may or may not post my own thoughts and feelings on the matter.

It will be interesting to see if Cory Doctorow shows up. He helped make Dr. Watts' bed, he should be there when the doctor has to lay in it.

-30-

A jury consists of twelve persons chosen to decide who has the better lawyer.
- Robert Frost

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home