My Photo
Name:
Location: Sitting inside a TV truck, Somewhere, more then likely in the Southeastern region, United States

I am a grouchy, bald headed old fart filled with opinions and not the least bit shy about sharing them.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

A follow up to yesterday's post on Dr. Peter Watts arrest a tthe Port Huron Border

Indianapolis, IN - Have you ever read something and said to yourself, "Oh how I wish I'd written that?"

Allow me to recommend this blog post by someone I've never heard of, but makes an incredible amount of sense.

The Scriptorium: jamie mason's blog - Why Peter Watts Got Boot-Fxxxed

Anyone really interested in figuring this mess out should give it a full read.

-30-

The problem we are dealing with at the border is not a Democratic problem. It is not a Republican problem. It is an American problem.
- J. D. Hayworth

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home