My Photo
Name:
Location: Sitting inside a TV truck, Somewhere, more then likely in the Southeastern region, United States

I am a grouchy, bald headed old fart filled with opinions and not the least bit shy about sharing them.

Monday, April 26, 2010

No Jail Time for Peter Watts

According to David Nickle's Blog, Judge Adair saw fit to spare Peter Watts any jail time. Mr. Watts himself wrote in his blog, "I. Am. Coming home." This lack of jail time is conditional on Mr. Watts paying $1700 and change in fines and costs.

I would love to offer more details, but the person who was going to attend in my place had to cancel at the last minute.

This is a good thing. What happened does not stack up to jail time. I was gravely concerned about what would happen to Mr. Watts behind bars. The relief is tremendous.

-30-

I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice.
- Abraham Lincoln

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home