My Photo
Name:
Location: Sitting inside a TV truck, Somewhere, more then likely in the Southeastern region, United States

I am a grouchy, bald headed old fart filled with opinions and not the least bit shy about sharing them.

Thursday, April 02, 2009

A special circle in Hell

Ft. Myers, FL - If there is a Hell, a special circle exists for those inconsiderate, unthinking, self centered folk that park regular sized four wheeled vehicles in oversized spaces reserved for RVs, busses and trucks. This is especially true when there is ample parking for standard sized vehicles elsewhere in the lot.

If the Christians are right about my eventual destination after this life and there is any justice at all in the next life, I'll be assigned as a demon in that circle charged with tormenting those drivers for all eternity.

- 30 -

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.
- Tim Vine

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home