My Photo
Name:
Location: Sitting inside a TV truck, Somewhere, more then likely in the Southeastern region, United States

I am a grouchy, bald headed old fart filled with opinions and not the least bit shy about sharing them.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

If I ever get this bad…

If the time should ever come that I will be confined to a nursing home or rehabilitation center (the physical kind, not the drug an alcohol kind), my brain is pretty much mush and there is no reasonable hope that I will leave that place alive, it is my sincerest wish that someone will put me out of my misery.

I might add that I hope that this small favor is accomplished before my medical bills clean out what ever pittance I manage to leave behind for my survivors.

- 30 -

I'd rather rot on my own floor than be found by a bunch of bingo players in a nursing home.
- Florence King

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home