My Photo
Name:
Location: Sitting inside a TV truck, Somewhere, more then likely in the Southeastern region, United States

I am a grouchy, bald headed old fart filled with opinions and not the least bit shy about sharing them.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Quote of the month...

Hagerstown, MD - I caught a sound bite on TV today that almost made made me inhale my shaving cream. It was among a montage of sound bites taken from various congress critters in Washington, DC. I am dying to know who said it, but I was not quick enough to drop the razor and get to the TV to catch the name. Not too worry, this one has got to come up again…

"Arizona made it against the law to be an illegal alien."
- Unknown… for now.

From the mouths of politicians come these pearls of wisdom that will be forever archived in news rooms around the world as monuments to the question, "Who elected this clown?"

-30-

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
- H. L. Mencken

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home